So, here we go then
And notice the several references to “Wisdom Quest”, which is a chapter of the ever vibrant U.S. Psychotronics Association; founded by Bob Beutlich and J.G Gallimore way back in 1975 in Indiana. Go to the separate Wisdom Quest page for the latest info about our monthly WQ meetings held in Yellow Spring, Ohio.
Here is a list, more or less in order of what this here website is up to:
1) So, coming up for Wisdom Quest: We will deal with Wilhelm Reich M.D. who discovered "Life Energy" and named it Orgone. (But please not those hoax, polyester-casting resin, fakey things called "Orgonite" by Don Croft and peddled as "Orgone". )
2) Walter Russell and his true Soulmate, Daisy Stebbin. Only 34 years his junior, together they became known as Walter and Lao Russell. They are at the very top of our short list to Read, Mark, Learn; and Inwardly Digest... Something about our "senses"; e.g. for example our eyes, ears, skin, and nose. Much of what we think we know comes from our senses. Instead, let's go deeper and ferret out some "Cause" behind those effects.
3) Ed Leedskalnin. He wrote a short booklet: "Magnetic Current". Why is that so important and why must some Truth lurk nearby? Because Ed Leedskalnin built Coral Castle, that's why. In other words, he got the "hardware" to back up his "hot air" (or paper with ink on it )
4) Yeah, sure: some Nikola Tesla. But Tesla is well ploughed ground already; at least to our educated and tough Wisdom Quest crowd.
5) Viktor Schauberger, the "Water Wizard" from the Austrian Alpine mountains way back when. From an old time family of game warden jaegers and forest managers. Schauberger figured it right out: "Comprehend First, then copy Nature herself".
Want to build some Free Energy, some Flying Saucer Motors? No problem. How does it work? Just like the Earth does !
6) So, there we were: Sitting pretty, getting ready to win the World War against those dirty yellow Japs. (that's what they were back then.). President Harry Truman was told by his handlers (the hard driving General Leslie Groves) that we were going to Nuke Japan. And that was that. And we did.
* Big surprise for all when those Flying Saucers showed right up boiling mad that we had been "playing with matches" in their woods. A "Smokey the Bear" function for some of the UFO folks (The Nordic "Blondes" )
* Another kind of UFO entity (The "creepy Grays") they showed up too. When dying things start to stink and fester, the buzzards begin to circle, possums too. That means us. Playing with Nukes means we all die along with our planet. Lunchtime for all the flies, rats, crows, worms and bugs , even feral pigs.
Wilhelm Reich nailed it with the "Oranur Experiment" 1951. Walter and Lao Russell too with their book: "Atomic Suicide" 1957. At Wisdom Quest we are going to come to grips with some of this stuff.